Wednesday, October 8, 2008

www.totallivemusic.com

We have opened our site and although it says it is Beta, in theory we should have called it Alpha. We are already working with a new web design team and I have been fortunate to bring on board some very talented people to help me get this going. Alot has happened since my last post, I have had the opportunity to be involved with some very big productions in the live music space and I hope those opportunities continue, even in this terrible economic climate. I welcome anyone to please go visit the site and offer any input they may have as to what we can do to bring an enjoyable experience to the online live music fan. In the meantime, I'll start getting back to regularly writing on this blog and keep you updated on the live events happening around the world everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment