Friday, November 30, 2007

James Taylor/Carole King at The Troubadour

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend an intimate performance by James Taylor and Carole King performing together at The Troubadour here in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening. It was the first show of the evening that is slated for two performances a night over three nights. It was amazing to see two of the most talented songwriters and performers in music sharing the same stage in such an intimate setting backed up by Russ Kunkel (drums), Leland Sklar (bass) and Danny Kortchmar (guitar). It is in these settings that I see the magic of music being created that I have based my new business model over. There are abundancies of these types of magic happening on stages all over the world every evening that I find are untapped to the consumer based on either geographical or time limitations. I will explain more later but my mission is simple;

To connect people to live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment